All Articles by
Matthew Halloran is a results-savvy consultant and coach to highly professional financial advisors. He is also an author, podcast host, speaker, husband, father of twin boys and walker of 2-100 pound dogs.
- Co-Founder and Podcast Host of Advisor Content X, a podcast production service for financial advisors.
- Podcast Host of Top Advisor Marketing.
- Coach and principle at Top Advisor Coaching.
- Executive Branding Coach with TactiBrand Inc.
- Author of “Social Media Handbook for Financial Advisors”, and “The 99 Best Ideas for Financial Services Professionals to Use in Their Practice”
- Coached over 650 financial services offices in the US and Canada
- Interviewed and featured in the Wall Street Journal
Born and raised in Kalamazoo, Michigan, he served in the US Navy in 1990 directly out of high school and soon thereafter found himself at war in the Persian Gulf. He achieved several distinguished honors while serving, including an Enlisted Service Warfare Specialist and Navy Achievement Medal. After his service, he returned to Kalamazoo and earned an Associates Degree then a Bachelor’s Degree from Western Michigan Universities Lee’s Honors College.
Matthew has a master’s degree as a therapist and coach. Over the past decade, he has honed his coaching, consulting, and writing skills and developed a coaching style uniquely inspiring in the financial services industry.
- 1 of 2