Do you ever feel trapped by your real estate investments?
Maybe you’d like the freedom to travel, but you’re burdened by rental properties that demand regular maintenance.In this episode, Mike Whitmore, a financial planner with The Retirement Solution (TRS), walks you through investment options that could give you income while saving you from the real-estate management headache. This engaging conversation is filled with strategies to consider if you have a heavily concentrated position in real estate.In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The pitfalls of being heavily funded in one area of the market
- Ways to become diversified efficiently
- What a charitable remainder trust is and how it could work for you
- About an alternative to private REITs (and its benefits)
- The benefits of working with a fiduciary
- What Mike experienced going through the process to become a TRS client
- And more!
- Tune in now to discover options for becoming more diversified in your real-estate investments.
Related: Clearing up the Misinformation Surrounding Annuities