Click on the image above to listen to the podcast.
Summary: Do you hate your ex-spouse more than you love your child? For this holiday episode, Stacy is joined by Shari Bornstein, Director of Parent Services at FamilyKind, to discuss how to put bitterness aside and prioritize your children when celebrating the holidays.
In this episode, you will gain insight on:
- How to prevent and prepare for possible conflict during the upcoming holidays (12:19)
- Finding middle ground when it comes to differing parenting styles (15:01)
- Scheduling your holiday sharing plan (15:47)
- Parenting techniques, such as the pizza delivery technique, and using buzzwords to avoid bitterness and conflict in front of the kids (17:46)
- How parents can avoid being “naughty” by coordinating traditions and not “out-gifting” each other (23:46)
- Tips on how to make the holidays less stressful for your children (30:22)
Holidays can be a stressful time for many, especially for divorced families whose children split their time between parents. FamilyKind is non-profit organization located in New York City that provides education and support services to families experiencing divorce and separation.
How to Plan for Major Life Transitions
How to Build Your Hedge Fund’s Value Proposition
3 Mindset Hacks for Positive, Purposeful Growth
The Cost of Ignoring Your Emerging Leader’s Ideas
How to Get Recruiters to Notice You on LinkedIn
3 Easy Ways To Visualize Your Success
Using Social Media to Grow Traffic and Sales
Are You Overlooking These Financial Termites?
Can You Spot That One Tiny Thing?
4 Tips To Relieve Common Financial Stresses
Learn19 hours ago
Making Mobile Payments Pay Your Portfolio
Sales Strategy19 hours ago
Women in Sales: What Sets Them Apart
Development19 hours ago
Are You Running Your Business Like a True Professional, or Just Winging It?
Explore Investment Insights2 days ago
The Future of E-Commerce and Retail Will Be Written in China
Leadership2 days ago
The Most Effective Way to Influence Others
Financial Podcasts2 days ago
Become the Master of Your Own Time
Investing in Life3 days ago
Storyselling: Six Magic Words Guaranteed to Engage Your Clients
Development3 days ago
How to Offer More to Your Ideal Clients