Join Stacy in an info-packed conversation with award-winning family and matrimony attorney, Amanda Trigg.
Based in New Jersey, Amanda brings years of experience protecting her clients and their families through the complex and challenging process of divorce.
In this episode, Amanda details how women who are contemplating divorce can prepare for the possibility of divorce and find the financial information without raising their spouse’s suspicions. Among her insights:
- Why you should never panic, but you should “just ask”. [7:20]
- What to do when “just asking” doesn’t work – legal ways women can get information about a spouse’s finances. [14:30]
- Understanding the grey area between “Awkward” and “Illegal”. [15:50]
- What constitutes a reasonable expectation of privacy within the home. [27:00]
- What is “safe”/ “legal” to look at when it comes to digital files and online information [27:47]
- How valuable credit applications can be when searching for financial information [30:40]
Silicon Valley is Taking Fortnite Seriously and So Should You
Are the Tariffs Taking a Toll on China?
Healthcare Stocks: Invest in Business, Not Science
5 Marketing Strategies for Advisors to Ensure Growth
Why Ray Dalio Is Wrong on Capitalism
Establish That Perfect Combination and be Unforgettable
Don’t Get Stuck With a Bad Annuity
What Does Discipline Mean to You?
Can You Take a Punch?
Let Your Audience Know How Unique You Are
Permission to Succeed15 hours ago
A Liquid Commodity for Diamonds with Cormac Kinney
Building Smarter Portfolios15 hours ago
Why Insured Municipal Bonds Make Sense Today
Advisor Marketing15 hours ago
Why You Should Treat Your Content Like Atoms in Financial Services
Development3 days ago
Do You Understand the True Value of Advice?
Advisor Marketing3 days ago
How Often Should Financial Advisors Blog?
Leadership3 days ago
The Hidden Leadership Problem with Passion
Development4 days ago
Changing Forward Means Silencing Your Inner Gremlins
Research4 days ago
Please Don’t Buy the Dip in Nvidia or Other Chip Stocks