What if you knew the secret to building wealth? For many, asking that question alone is part of the problem. That’s because it’s less of a secret, and more of a discipline of small habits and behaviors we are programmed to ignore. Whether it’s how easy we get distracted or our propensity to keep up with the Joneses, understanding our thought patterns around these topics is informative and can lead to trans-formative long-term behavior change.
Join us for this episode, as we discuss the specific researched backed factors it takes for each of us to build wealth. The mindsets, habits and predispositions we all experience that set us up to build (or not build) our wealth.
What You’ll Learn in This Episode
- 6 Research-Based Wealth Factors that predict your ability to build wealth
- How using these wealth building behaviors can double your savings rate
- How your wealth building behaviors can be improved
- Tactics that can help you fight against weak wealth building areas
- Mike and Chad’s reveal of their own scores
- How wide disparities in a category could create friction in a relationship
- One of Chad’s favorite 80’s movies that relates to this topic (loosely)
Facts and Links Mentioned In the Show
Charitable Planning Can Be a Win-Win-Win
Wind Projects Open Their Sails With Tax Breaks Set to Expire
What Do People Who Are “Not Like the Others” Do?
5 Actions for Leaders to Take When Their World Is Imploding
Gold Is Being Manipulated. But to What Extent?
Craps: The Perfect Metaphor For Success
What’s in a Title? Six Tips to Avoid Undermining Women
Building Better Relationships: Why Saying “No Thank You” is Important
Which is the Most Important Sales Metric?
Financial Independence Has Nothing to Do with Being a Millionaire
Strategies15 hours ago
The Passive Bubble: Buybacks and ETFs
Development15 hours ago
How Advisors Can Keep Their Motivation Going Long Term
Forward-Looking Investing15 hours ago
When Did You Own Facebook?
Equities2 days ago
Development2 days ago
How to Get Your Network Working For You
Development2 days ago
7 Things Advisors Need to Know About Succession Planning
Let's Solve It3 days ago
Do the Recent Trade Tensions Matter for the U.S. Economy?
Research3 days ago
What Every Investor Can Learn From Buffett’s $4.3 Billion Mistake