All Articles by
Matt is a trained and certified life and business coach. (Actually, he’s way more than that – he’s a financial branding expert, social media expert and he’s an insane podcast host.) Here’s the thing about Matt, he wouldn’t work with an advisor unless they agreed to fix their business and their life. He gets how connected everything is. He gets how tough it is to be great and effective at marketing while running a practice, living a life, and loving a family. He was named one of the world’s best life coaches by successfastlane.com.
Co-Founder of Top Advisor Marketing a complete marketing, branding and podcast production service for financial advisors. We have simplified marketing for Top Advisors
- Podcast Host of Top Advisor Marketing.
- Coach and principle at Top Advisor Coaching.
- Podcast Host and creator of The Life Coach Podcast a top 30 iTunes Coaching Podcast
- Author of “Social Media Handbook for Financial Advisors”, and “The 99 Best Ideas for Financial Services Professionals to Use in Their Practice”
- Coached over 650 financial services offices in the US and Canada
- Interviewed and featured in the Wall Street Journal, Investment News, Financial Planning Magazine, Reuters, Dow Jones Advisor, Success Fast Lane and many more.
Born and raised in Kalamazoo, Michigan, he served in the US Navy in 1990 directly out of high school and soon thereafter found himself at war in the Persian Gulf. He achieved several distinguished honors while serving, including an Enlisted Service Warfare Specialist and Navy Achievement Medal. After his service, he returned to Kalamazoo and earned an Associates Degree then a Bachelor’s Degree from Western Michigan Universities Lee’s Honors College.
Matthew has a master’s degree as a therapist and coach. Over the past decade, he has honed his coaching, consulting, and writing skills and developed a coaching style uniquely inspiring in the financial services industry. He is married to his college sweetheart, loves his twin boys and his 100+ pound dogs.
- 1 of 5