It’s a new year, and that means it’s the perfect time to reflect on your goals and aspirations for your finances for the next 12 months.
In this episode of The Utilization of Money, Todd Levine shares the top five goals that he believes clients should reach for in 2020.
In this episode, you will learn:
- Why you should focus on organizing the “junk drawer”
- How to assess your savings goals to see if you are maximizing your capacity
- The importance of being disciplined in your approach to budgeting
- Reasons to work with a financial professional
- And more!
- Tune into this episode of The Utilization of Money to start setting goalsfor 2020!
Related: What Does The Living Balance Sheet Say About You?