Are you missing opportunities that are right in front of you?
In today’s podcast, Bob Larsen shares stories about people who have had life-changing experiences by tapping into resources they’d had all along.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The story of a diamond-seeker that inspired this podcast’s title
- How Bob’s teenage work experience inspired his niche in the insurance industry
- What listeners can expect to learn from Acres of Diamonds Podcast
- Examples of life insurance settlement opportunities that people often overlook
- Ways that settlement money may be reinvested to exceed the value of life insurance
- Why it is essential to view your life insurance portfolio as an asset, and what actions to take
Tune in now to learn more about how the opportunity that can change our lives might be sitting right next to us!
Your Financial Planner Will Be Replaced by a Computer
Should You Follow This Billionaire Investor Towards Gold?
How To Become A Force To Be Reckoned With
How to Avoid Ghosting
Beyond Meat, Beyond Logic: The Future of Food?
The Rise of ‘Tech for Good’ and How to Implement It Effectively in 2019
Plan for Tomorrow, Live for Today!
How to Take Your Digital Marketing From Naïve to Native
The Yellow Brick Road Towards Thought Leadership
Central Banks Take the Spotlight This Week
Insights13 hours ago
The Elections and Your Portfolio
Development14 hours ago
Freedom From the Big Brand: Unencumbered Growth for an $800mm Team
Insights14 hours ago
The Biggest Risk to Advisors
Equities2 days ago
These 4 Stocks Are Pointing Higher
Development2 days ago
6 Things Banks Taught Us About Building A Super Profitable Business
FinTech2 days ago
The Logic of Digital Change
Permission to Succeed3 days ago
A Liquid Commodity for Diamonds with Cormac Kinney
Building Smarter Portfolios3 days ago
Why Insured Municipal Bonds Make Sense Today