There is a growing opportunity for seniors who own life insurance. However, a poll has revealed 90% of seniors had no idea this opportunity existed and many were disappointed their financial advisors didn’t discuss this with them.
In today’s podcast, Bob Larsen explains how seniors could benefit financially from life insurance settlements.
In this episode, you will learn:
- Why the life insurance industry has exploded and what it means for senior policyholders
- What institutional funds consider when making the decision to buy a policy from a senior
- What financial opportunities may be in store for people 70 to 90 years old
- Examples of life insurance settlement success stories from Bob’s clients
- What seniors should know if they are considering cashing in or lapsing a life insurance policy
- Why Bob believes that it’s essential for seniors to have an analytic, objective diagnostic done on their life insurance portfolio
Tune in now to learn how a life insurance settlement may benefit you, your family, or your clients!
How to Plan for Major Life Transitions
How to Build Your Hedge Fund’s Value Proposition
3 Mindset Hacks for Positive, Purposeful Growth
The Cost of Ignoring Your Emerging Leader’s Ideas
How to Get Recruiters to Notice You on LinkedIn
3 Easy Ways To Visualize Your Success
Using Social Media to Grow Traffic and Sales
Are You Overlooking These Financial Termites?
Can You Spot That One Tiny Thing?
4 Tips To Relieve Common Financial Stresses
Learn22 hours ago
Making Mobile Payments Pay Your Portfolio
Sales Strategy23 hours ago
Women in Sales: What Sets Them Apart
Development23 hours ago
Are You Running Your Business Like a True Professional, or Just Winging It?
Explore Investment Insights2 days ago
The Future of E-Commerce and Retail Will Be Written in China
Leadership2 days ago
The Most Effective Way to Influence Others
Financial Podcasts2 days ago
Become the Master of Your Own Time
Investing in Life3 days ago
Storyselling: Six Magic Words Guaranteed to Engage Your Clients
Development3 days ago
How to Offer More to Your Ideal Clients