In this episode, Nell Sloane speaks with Ryan Goetz, founder of Praus Capital Management, about his CTA product. Self-taught as a trader, Ryan used his years of experience in the financial industry to grow his processes that would eventually become his signature product.
In this episode, you will learn:
- About Ryan Goetz and his career leading up to founding Praus Capital Management
- A technical analysis of Ryan’s CTA product
- What the most ideal market conditions are for a short-term strategist
- Which market conditions Ryan finds to be most challenging
- And more!
- Tune in now to learn more about what it takes to become a managed futures trader.