Happy holidays! While the holidays can be a time of stress for many, it can be particularly challenging for those in transition — especially women.
As a Certified Financial Transitionist®, Esther Szabo helps women in transition make their best decisions, even in the midst of this busy season when they can easily feel pulled in different directions. Today, Esther shares her best tips to help you navigate the holidays during a time of transition and increased stress.In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Which positive outcomes we can gain by moving through a stressful time
- Three questions to help you navigate the holidays during a transition
- How professionals like Esther can help
- Ways to decrease stress during the holidays
- Esther’s own holiday experience after losing her husband
- Financial considerations for 2020
- And more!
- Tune in now to learn tips on how you can celebrate this holiday season with less stress!
Related: How a Certified Divorce Financial Analyst Can Work for You