Creating a life by design, not by default, will help you to create your best decade.
In this episode, Danielle Howard speaks with an organizational strategist and leadership coach Carolyn Buck Luce. Carolyn shares what it means to play the Decade Game®, which she created to help people push past the frustrations and stressors of playing by the rules that often keep them on the sidelines instead of in the midst of the action. Let’s get into the game and live our best decade.In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Carolyn’s history and how she created The Decade Game®
- What narratives tend to confine us
- How to identify your superpowers and make a unique contribution
- A new way to define your job
- Why we should not over-identify with our jobs (and what to focus on instead)
- And more!
- Listen in and learn how to change your narrative by playing the Decade Game®.
Related: Are You Making Emotionally Charged Financial Decisions?