Even the least financially savvy people know that saving for college is a lengthy but important process.
If you’re not sure where to begin, let Marc Bautis and his colleague John Williams be your guides. In part two of the workshop series, Marc and John Williams cover the ins and outs of planning and saving for college.
In this episode, you will learn:
- When you should start saving for your own (or your kids’) college education
- Why 529 plans have become almost synonymous with college planning, and the benefits and downfalls of these particular plans
- Why the biggest part of the Bautis Financial planning process is understanding the clients’ goals and needs
- How investing in real estate may help you save for schooling
- Why it’s important to be flexible with planning for college
- And more!
Tune in now as Marc and John get you set up to plan for college!
Not All Consumers Make Good Advice Clients
The 5 Phases of FinTech: 2005-2027
Retirement For Clients With Modest Portfolios
Client Divorce Advice: What About the House?
The Power of Socially Responsible Investing
Consider Upcycling Your Knowledge
How to Explore Your Relationship With Money
6 Key Ways of Organizing Your Business for Growth
Spring Ahead in Marketing While You Still Have Time
Are You Preparing for the Future?
Let's Solve It23 hours ago
Do the Recent Trade Tensions Matter for the U.S. Economy?
Research23 hours ago
What Every Investor Can Learn From Buffett’s $4.3 Billion Mistake
Insights23 hours ago
China’s Looming Current Account Deficit Will Have Consequences for Us All
Research2 days ago
Trump’s Trade War Is Good for These 3 Dividend Stocks
Development2 days ago
The Truth About Getting to the Next Level as an Advisor
Building Smarter Portfolios2 days ago
Building the Case for Small Caps
Research3 days ago
Where Will We Get the Money to Pay for This Spending?
Human Performance4 days ago
You Are Your Ideal Client