After an early divorce set Kayla Sloan on an emotional spending binge and into debt, she discovered she could help herself, by working behind the scenes helping a growing market of entrepreneurs- and then becoming one herself.
Click below the image to as in Kayla’s money story you will learn:
- How her marriage, at age 19, had on her financial behavior
- The way Kayla’s desire to spend, contrasted with her husband’s push to save money, and the conflicts that resulted from those differences.
- Kayla’s emotional spending after the marriage ended after less than a year
- How Kayla managed the cash flow challenges once she was divorced
- The moment she realized she had hit rock bottom, with $10,000 in credit card debt and just $3 in her banking account
- How her total debt moved into six figures by age 21
- The solution she found, that has morphed into a successful entrepreneurial venture
- What virtual assistants do, and how entrepreneurs can tap into that resource
In Kayla’s lesson you will learn:
- How simply filling up her time with an exciting new venture was enough of a distraction to stop the emotional spending
- How Kayla came up with specific ideas for slashing her debt, and what were the most effective techniques
- Why Kayla also prioritized increasing her income, so she would still be able to enjoy responsible spending
In Kayla’s money tip you will learn:
- Why you should not save your fancy stuff (if you have it) for special occasions
- How she made the most of all the fancy wedding presents she did not use during her marriage, including appliances
- How to avoid buying new things, when you already have things in your home that can get the job done, even if they are not what is conventionally expected
- How to tell if you need a virtual assistant, and how to get yourself ready to onboard a VA.
In My Take you will learn:
- How to learn the value of your time, and decide if you should outsource aspects of your business
- Where to get fancy stuff to use if you did not get it as a gift for a wedding or special occassion like Kayla.
Why Secure Passwords Matter and How to Create Them
10 Ways to Celebrate International Women’s Day
Becoming a Great Podcast Host with Celeste Headlee
New Guiding Principles for Opportunity Zone Investors
Leaders: Do You Challenge Your Status Quo?
9 Marketing Trends That Will Dominate This Year
How To Keep Envy From Destroying Your Workplace
6 Tips to Help Your Journey to Retirement
Who Do You Sell to First
Business Owners Should Set 3 Types of Exit Goals
Forward-Looking Investing23 hours ago
Moat Investing: Powered by Morningstar
Market Strategist23 hours ago
We Are Not Convinced the Market Storm Has Completely Passed
Development23 hours ago
Advisors: How To Answer “What Do You Do?”
Markets2 days ago
Higher Mortgage Rates, Student Loans and Nike
Equities2 days ago
7 Stocks That Pay the Largest Dividends of All That Trade on Nasdaq – Or Do They?
Advisor2 days ago
The Wizards of Wall Street vs. The Selbees from Michigan
Markets3 days ago
The Chameleons Are on the Run
Compliance3 days ago
Regulators Focusing on How Firms Identify, Monitor and Test Custody Scenarios With Client Assets