The happiest investors and retirees have one thing in common—a sense of purpose that gets them up in the morning. They have a why.
In this episode, Rey explains how retiring with a sense of purpose can help you stay on track with your financial goals. He also delves into the external factors that influence retirement plans, along with the types of behavior you should adopt when planning for your future.
Here’s what you will learn about in this episode:
- How Rey motivates his clients to stay on track of their financial goals
- The myth of “financial peace”
- Unforeseen factors that may disrupt your financial plan
- Why you should keep your guard up and never settle or become passive about your finances
- How becoming knowledgeable about your finances will help you in the long run
- Reasons why you should stop thinking of your financial plan as being one-size-fits-all
- How driving a stick shift is similar to learning about your finances
- Why it’s important to look for a financial planner who will also serve as your teacher
- And more!
Tune in now and learn about the mindset that helps Rey’s clients live their best life during retirement!
Resources: Privada Wealth Management
Why Secure Passwords Matter and How to Create Them
10 Ways to Celebrate International Women’s Day
Becoming a Great Podcast Host with Celeste Headlee
New Guiding Principles for Opportunity Zone Investors
Leaders: Do You Challenge Your Status Quo?
9 Marketing Trends That Will Dominate This Year
How To Keep Envy From Destroying Your Workplace
6 Tips to Help Your Journey to Retirement
Who Do You Sell to First
Business Owners Should Set 3 Types of Exit Goals
Forward-Looking Investing14 hours ago
Moat Investing: Powered by Morningstar
Market Strategist14 hours ago
We Are Not Convinced the Market Storm Has Completely Passed
Development14 hours ago
Advisors: How To Answer “What Do You Do?”
Markets1 day ago
Higher Mortgage Rates, Student Loans and Nike
Equities2 days ago
7 Stocks That Pay the Largest Dividends of All That Trade on Nasdaq – Or Do They?
Advisor2 days ago
The Wizards of Wall Street vs. The Selbees from Michigan
Markets3 days ago
The Chameleons Are on the Run
Compliance3 days ago
Regulators Focusing on How Firms Identify, Monitor and Test Custody Scenarios With Client Assets