A lot of people want to achieve big goals, like starting a business, losing weight, investing in a real estate project—or all of the above. But many people don’t achieve their biggest goals. Why is that?
Marc Bautis shares what successful people do differently to land their achievements.
In this episode you will learn:
- The importance of setting SMART goals
- How to set yourself up for success to achieve your goals
- The importance of planning how you are going to achieve your goals
- Why it’s important to not get caught up in the process of achieving your goals
- How having accountability from another person might make the difference between achieving your goals or not
- Why you should find a physical way to remind yourself of your goals
Tune in now as Marc shares successful people’s secrets to accomplishing their biggest goals!
Resources: Bautis Financial
7 Pieces of Real Life Sales Advice Everyone In Sales Should Know
Women: Not All Professional Storms Are In The Forecast
Change the Way You Think About Finding the Right People
3 Free Resources That All Small Companies Should Be Using
Are Your Clients Going to Pay More for Medicare?
How to Overcome Common Business Mistakes
5 Startup Friendly States Worth Relocating To
What Was Working in Sales, Isn’t Working Anymore
Work Ethic Isn’t Something That Can Be Turned on and Turned Off
If You Can Do This, You’ll Be In An Optimal Position
Let's Solve It19 hours ago
Is Inflation Really Dead?
Markets19 hours ago
Could Cyclicals Make a Comeback in 2019
Equities19 hours ago
US Technology Sector is Setting Up for A Momentum Breakout Move
FinTech3 days ago
The Next Global Financial Meltdown Is Just Around the Corner
Advisor3 days ago
Stay Away From Dumb Money: The Crowd Is Rarely Right
Markets3 days ago
We’re in a Danger Zone for Investors Over the Long-Term
Markets4 days ago
Long-Term Investors: The S&P 500 Is Not Your Friend. Here’s Why.
Development4 days ago
Again, and Again, and Again: The Way to Build a Great Advisory