Chicken noodle soup and your personal economy have a lot in common.
In this episode, Justin Bennett uncovers a different way to think about your approach to planning. Instead of making isolated decisions about the many moving parts of your financial life, Justin recommends that you view your personal economy as a whole — just like a bowl of chicken noodle soup.In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why making one planning decision without considering of the other moving parts is a flawed approach
- A common planning challenge for the average busy professional
- Why your personal economy is a lot like chicken noodle soup
- What approach leads to an effective and efficient personal economy
- And more!
- Tune in now to find out why your personal economy is a lot like chicken noodle soup!