Content marketing has emerged as the leading choice of both B2B and B2C marketers for attracting and retaining new customers. This marketing includes diverse elements like blogs, webinars, videos, social media, infographics, eBooks, podcasts, guides, and case studies. The heart of content marketing is quality, not quantity.
Reasons for Content Marketing
- Over 75 percent of website visitors feel that organizations who present quality content want to build good relationships with their customers.
- Three out of every five consumers feel more positive about a company after reading custom content on the business’ website.
- Blogs alone can increase the amount of indexed pages by over 434 percent and give 97 percent more indexed links, both which increase search engine rankings.
- Interesting content ranks in the top three reasons why people follow certain brands on social media.
- Word of mouth contributes to 50 percent or more of online purchases.
- Leads that come from organic searches average an almost 15 percent close rate while outbound marketing have one less than 2 percent.
All of those facts show the contribution that content marketing makes towards a company’s online success today.
Benefits of Content Marketing
- Build brand recognition: The more people who come to your website for the quality content, the more brand recognition you will start to see in your target audience.
- Build customer trust and loyalty: People want to trust the companies they do business with. Quality content helps grab their attention, build trust, and keep them coming back for more.
- Improve search engine rankings: You will start to see more traffic when you start showing up on the top of the search engine rankings.
- Expand your potential customer base: When you start to use social media and prioritize improving your search engine rankings, your audience will widen and you will see more leads and higher sales.
- Offer value to your target audience: People like to get value from companies they do business with. Offering quality content shows that your company is more than willing to provide extra value without high pressure sales tactics.
- Demonstrate your industry expertise and authority: When you position yourself as an expert, you will gain the attention of consumers and industry leaders alike. Both will enhance your business opportunities.
Content marketing can give your firm a real boost when it comes to making your online presence strong and thriving!
Most Read IRIS Articles of the Week: December 10-14
It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year, to Review Your Story
The Two Character Differentials to Propel Yourself into the Future
Becoming Your Future You: Now!
5 Leadership Books You Must Read in 2019
Retirement Plans Disappear When Parents And The Kids Return Home
The Workplace Is No Place for Inappropriate Touching
Holiday Gifts for the Sales Rockstar in Your Life
6 Questions Business Owners Should Answer Before Selling Their Business
Behind Every Shaper, There’s a Hero
Equities2 days ago
How Do Bitcoin Futures Affect the Price?
Research2 days ago
Debt Bombs Ticking Across the Globe
Development2 days ago
Advisors: Break Out of Your Echo Chamber
Development2 days ago
The Power of Thoughtful Client Gifts
Equities3 days ago
These Oil Stocks Are Ticking Time Bombs
Building Smarter Portfolios3 days ago
The Market’s Wild Ride
Human Performance3 days ago
5 Simple Ways to Improve Your Productivity At Work
Equities4 days ago
Bubble, Meet Pin; It’s Just the Beginning of the Downslide