One blessing about being in the business of hashtaginnovation, I get the chance to talk with so many companies; big, small, old, new, creative, technical. One thing I’ve noticed — many of you are punching below your weight! Now’s the time like never before to drive forward and discover that future that’s patiently waiting for you!
1. You’re missing a new hashtagparadigm; like sticking with traditional approaches when emerging innovation practices provide exponential gains — like sticking with banner ads when engagement is moving to hashtagsocialmedia.
2. You’re missing new hashtagtechnology; like sticking with mobile or web when the emerging digital thread is hashtagAI hashtagextendedreality hashtagblockchain hashtagvoice hashtagautonomy, etc; yes, all of it — learn and compete, or fade away.
3. You’re missing your hashtagpeople; like sticking with traditional skillsets when your people offer so much more
- missing innate skills because you don’t know them or
- missing finding them because recruiters don’t see their talent or
- missing hiring them because your interview process is flawed.
4. You’re missing hashtagopportunity; like adding new rules and policies when you really need to do the opposite—free people up and loose their creativity on the landscape right in front of them! You will be happily surprised!
Will the Fed Cut Rates?
How to Grow as a Financial Services Marketer
Why Companies’ CSR Efforts Fail
Manage Like a Coach Not a Boss
What Does the Fourth Industrial Revolution Mean for Healthcare?
Are You Building Your Path to Greatness?
The Top 7 Paying Cybersecurity Careers
Every Action Has An Equal And Opposite Reaction
Cracking the Code to Customer Devotion with Shawn Moon
How To Improve Productivity In The Workplace
Equities22 hours ago
These 4 Stocks Are Pointing Higher
Development22 hours ago
6 Things Banks Taught Us About Building A Super Profitable Business
FinTech22 hours ago
The Logic of Digital Change
Permission to Succeed2 days ago
A Liquid Commodity for Diamonds with Cormac Kinney
Building Smarter Portfolios2 days ago
Why Insured Municipal Bonds Make Sense Today
Advisor Marketing2 days ago
Why You Should Treat Your Content Like Atoms in Financial Services
Development4 days ago
Do You Understand the True Value of Advice?
Advisor Marketing4 days ago
How Often Should Financial Advisors Blog?