A Conversation with Chris Dupuy, Managing Director and Chief Operating Officer
Rockefeller Wealth Management has become one of the hottest brands to hit the Street in decades—THE story amongst advisors serving a high net worth and ultra-high net worth client base.
While industry superstar Greg Fleming at the helm is a draw, the cachet of the Rockefeller name is no doubt what’s driving much of the interest. Greg is building an extraordinary community of top advisors and a leadership dream team that’s unmatched in the industry—and this episode’s guest, Chris Dupuy, is one of that dream team’s most recent additions.
Chris spent nearly three decades rising through the ranks at Merrill Lynch, his own breakaway story starting in 2014 when he left Merrill for Focus Financial Partners. He’s part of a growing breed of wirehouse leadership breakaways who are moving with the tides, jumping from the big brokerage world to independence.
In this show, Chris shares:
- How Rockefeller differs from other firms in the space—and how their commitment to “remain small” is enticing to many top advisors and their clients.
- The types of advisors who are the best fit for the firm—and how these advisors and their clients will benefit from Rockefeller’s unique resources.
- How he sees the firm reaching the goals Greg has set—and the key players charged with getting them there.
- The role customization plays in the firm’s value proposition—and why customization itself is an important feature for advisors looking at the independent space.
- Why the Rockefeller Family Office model is a unique draw—and how the firm’s capabilities are distinguished from Family Office models at other firms.
- The difference between building your own RIA firm or joining a firm like Rockefeller—and how mindset plays a big role in deciding between the two.
Rockefeller is striving to “change the industry in a really positive way by creating the kind of culture that we all used to be so proud of.”
And after listening to this conversation, I think you’ll agree, they’re well on their way to achieving that goal.
How Advisors Can Help Clients and Media Understand Volatility
Can You Build a Business on Chance Encounters?
Here’s Why You Should Drive a Piece of Crap Car
Small Talk Can Mean Big Bucks
5 Ways to Eliminate Customer Service Friction
8 Productivity Tips to Get Your Company Moving
Challenging the Notion of What it Truly Means to be a Business Owner in the RIA Space
The Two Evergreen Rules of Social Media
Read This Before Buying a Boat
Exploring the Independent Broker Dealer Space
Insights21 hours ago
Facebook Libra: Weighing The Pros And Cons
Research21 hours ago
Trump’s Trade War Is Paralyzing Business
Development22 hours ago
7 Things Many Advisors Don’t Do and Fail as a Result
Global3 days ago
Should You Follow This Billionaire Investor Towards Gold?
Digital Strategy3 days ago
What Does the Fourth Industrial Revolution Mean for Healthcare?
Financial Podcasts3 days ago
Cracking the Code to Customer Devotion with Shawn Moon
Solutions3 days ago
6 Requests for Men in Financial Services
Advisor3 days ago
The Secret Power of Smarketing