It’s extremely important to build relationships with your vendors and those around you can bring in new customers/clients and increase awareness of your company branding.
The people you work directly with on your products and services are really the ones with the most to gain when you find success. By taking the time to get to know them, you’ll find a whole host of opportunities you didn’t realize were there.
Look for great ways to offer your vendors rewards for helping grow your business and everyone wins. One of ways you can do this is by offering performance based incentives that are much larger than their normal charges.
Here’s the step-by-step process to putting together a partnership with a vendor:
1. Approach all the vendors you work with and offer an incentive based on performance.
2. Put the generous incentive plan together from their perspective, even take suggestions.
3. Develop a clear, concise and easy to track incentive plan, this will increase competition between vendors and therefore higher performance levels.
4. Encourage subsequent sales instead of focusing only on the initial sale. By doing this you can give away more of the profit from the initial sale to your vendors and make higher profits off the back end products. Encourage:
- Future sales
- Upsell better and more profitable products/services
- Cross-sell to additional products
5. Create an incentive plan that’s irresistible to your vendors by offering generous, exclusive compensation.
Think of all the vendors you work with and the creative ways you can put together an incentive plan that entices them to be part of your business. Use their talents, capabilities and connections and you’ll both be winners.
Putting together an incentive plan doesn’t have to be a complicated process.
How to Prepare for the Holiday Season If You’re Lonely
The Top Five Year-End Planning Considerations
3 Shining Beacons of Light in the World of Leadership
How Flexible Is Your Retirement Income Strategy?
10 Self-Sabotage Behaviors to Avoid
4 SEO Secrets to Make Your Website Ranking Higher
Connecting the Dots to the Triangle of Sales Success
The Best Way to Upgrade Your Marketing in 2019
7 Tips to Selling Yourself and Your Ideas in the Workplace
12 Days of Marketing: Plan To Do The Plan
Financial Podcasts11 hours ago
MarketCounsel Summit Series: Turn Fearful Clients into Fearless Investors with Aaron Klein
Research11 hours ago
What Brexit and the Ongoing Problems in the European Union Mean For Investors
Building Smarter Portfolios11 hours ago
Merger Arbitration Strategies and Protection
Advisor1 day ago
How to Budget for the Holidays
Social Selling1 day ago
As a Salesman I Taught Myself to Market … and You Should Too!
Advisor2 days ago
6 Questions Business Owners Should Answer Before Selling Their Business
Equities3 days ago
How Do Bitcoin Futures Affect the Price?
Research3 days ago
Debt Bombs Ticking Across the Globe