“At the end of the day, if you don’t have a heart and a passion for pursuing that dream, it’s not going to last.” – Stephen A. Hart
Stephen A. Hart is a brand strategist and the founder of Isles Media, LLC. He is also the creator of Brand You™, a digital platform that provides done-for-you services to help entrepreneurs and professionals create a digital footprint by expressing their passion and creativity so they can change the world. Stephen also owns, operates, and hosts Trailblazers.FM, the top ranking podcast that interviews black industry leaders, professionals, and entrepreneurs. Due to his efforts, he was selected as one of the 100 Modern Men of Distinction by Black Enterprise.
Stephen joins me today to share how he blazed trails — the story of his success, sudden downfall, and how he used his time to take a break from entrepreneurship to reflect, gain clarity, pivot, and refocus on what was important in his life. He shares how his daughter impacted his decision to create Trailblazers.FM™ as well as how your personal brand impacts your success. He also shares the turning point that led him to intentionally care for himself as well as what gives him a greater sense of purpose as he achieves his goals.
This Week on Balance Boldly for Entrepreneurial Woman in Business:
- The inspiring story of how his wife stuck with him despite the collapse of his business
- What it took to pay their clients back and rebuild their reputation
- How he got back on his feet personally and professionally
- Who his target audience was when he started Trailblazers.FM
- The numbers that reflect the podcast’s success
- What Brand You™ is about
- How branding helps set you apart from your competitors
- Essential branding elements to consider to make you stand out
- How to determine your target audience
- The relevance of focusing and understanding your buyer
- F.A.I.L. represents your First Attempt In Learning.
- You have to do something that you’re not only talented and skilled at doing in running a business, but do something that you’re genuinely passionate about and that you have the heart to do.
- Your brand helps set you apart in so many ways.
- You have to be very clear about the people you’re speaking to — and speak only to them.
- Serve the person that you intended to serve. Focus on serving one, and several thousand people will become your superfans and buy into exactly what you’re trying to help them to do
A Little Gentle Honesty:
- Do not deplete yourself — giving so much of you to the whole that you’re left with a negative balance, and you can’t create the memories that matter for your life and business. #BrandYou
Does Your Money Intention Match Your Money Attention?
The 10 Advantages of Becoming More Emotionally Intelligent
A Tool That Helps Prepare Vets for Civilian Employment
The One Behavior to Make a Difference in the Ability to Impact the Lives of Others
8 Tips for Delivering Your Portfolio Manager Commentaries Faster
Who Are You Serving?
Your To-Do List Won’t Suffer When You Do This Too
How to Budget for the Holidays
2019 Will Be a Pivotal Year for Asset Managers
An Employee Advocacy Program Can Make Your Content Go Viral
Equities18 hours ago
These Oil Stocks Are Ticking Time Bombs
Building Smarter Portfolios19 hours ago
The Market’s Wild Ride
Human Performance19 hours ago
5 Simple Ways to Improve Your Productivity At Work
Equities2 days ago
Bubble, Meet Pin; It’s Just the Beginning of the Downslide
Market Strategist2 days ago
Don’t Be Boxed Into Style Boxes
Development2 days ago
As an Advisor, Are You “The Great Communicator?”
Equities3 days ago
This Is the End of Trump’s Economic Sugar High
Development3 days ago
When You Cannot Think of a Better Way to Market Yourself, Try This…