Sameer Somal is an educator who’s passionate about learning and helping others make the most informed decisions. He is an entrepreneur and the Chief Financial Officer of Blue Ocean Global Wealth and Blue Ocean Global Technology. He sits on several boards, is an advocate for Women’s Initiative (WIN), and was recently named as an Iconic Leader Creating a Better World for All by the All Ladies League and Women Economic Forum.
Sameer joins me today to talk about how to be a person of constant value to friends and business partners by learning how to be a genuine leader of learning. He shares his insights about leadership, risk-taking, and making the most of your life by being selective about your time. He also shares how he connects with others as he establishes relationships and the significance of giving and giving back to the community.
“You have to be a leader of yourself before you could lead other people.” – Sameer Somal
Click below the image to listen and learn more.
This Week on Balance Boldly:
- The most powerful kind of leadership
- Characteristics of a successful mentor
- How he recognized the potential of success in sharing the energy, resources, and struggles with someone else
- His process for learning and self-study
- Why he reminds himself that time is our most precious asset
- Who to surround yourself with if you strive to succeed in life
- How he spends his unapologetic “Me Time”
- Why he made it his 2018 goal to be more selective with his time
- What he does to stay healthy mentally and physically
- His guiding principles in business and life
- The biggest risk is the one we don’t take.
- Sometimes we don’t realize what we can accomplish by investing in ourselves.
- If you study successful people in politics and business, it’s all about long-term relationships.
- It’s important to have the courage to speak up and speak your mind while being respectful.
- Relationships are about giving.
A Little Gentle Honesty:
- Our fears are more dangerous than our dangers.
How to Plan for Major Life Transitions
How to Build Your Hedge Fund’s Value Proposition
3 Mindset Hacks for Positive, Purposeful Growth
The Cost of Ignoring Your Emerging Leader’s Ideas
How to Get Recruiters to Notice You on LinkedIn
3 Easy Ways To Visualize Your Success
Using Social Media to Grow Traffic and Sales
Are You Overlooking These Financial Termites?
Can You Spot That One Tiny Thing?
4 Tips To Relieve Common Financial Stresses
Learn20 hours ago
Making Mobile Payments Pay Your Portfolio
Sales Strategy20 hours ago
Women in Sales: What Sets Them Apart
Development20 hours ago
Are You Running Your Business Like a True Professional, or Just Winging It?
Explore Investment Insights2 days ago
The Future of E-Commerce and Retail Will Be Written in China
Leadership2 days ago
The Most Effective Way to Influence Others
Financial Podcasts2 days ago
Become the Master of Your Own Time
Investing in Life3 days ago
Storyselling: Six Magic Words Guaranteed to Engage Your Clients
Development3 days ago
How to Offer More to Your Ideal Clients