“All of these things that we embark on from a financial perspective are our seat at the table — you have to sit there with power.” – Dani Hughes
Starting her career as a broker, Dani Hughes is now the CEO and founder of Divine Asset Management, a financial firm that provides financial advice and investment management to create financially powerful clients. Dani is regularly invited on CNBC and at events about leadership and women in business and holds several license.
Today, Dani joins me to share the significance of boldness and authenticity when making financial choices. She also gives some practical advice on how to choose the right financial partner, how she changes the language in conversations regarding money, and how you can have a clear picture of where you’re going with your financial decisions.
Click below the image to listen and lean more about:
- The turning point in Dani’s life that led her to pursue a career in the financial industry
- The reason she created her own company
- Why you should trust your gut on your financial journey
- The importance of being sensitive to your internal responses
- What she and her firm require instead of a minimum fee
- Where to look for financial partners
- What she does to refuel and recalibrate herself
- Understand that you can take your time with your financial choices.
- Be unafraid to say you don’t know and you’re seeking advice.
- Everything has to come from authenticity.
- Be bold enough to sever ties that make you feel uncomfortable and prevent you from establishing your empire.
A Little Gentle Honesty:
- Own your power. Serve your body. Begin with the space of recognizing the things that you are grateful for every single day, down to the little things.
Connect with Dani Hughes:
A Review of the CFP Board’s New Fiduciary Guide
Advisors: The Power of Technology Only Works Through Teamwork
Munis Keep Rolling Along
The Periodic Table of Investment Returns Can Cure Investment FOMO
Sales is All About Psychology
The Truth: Introverts and Extraverts Are Wired Differently
Everything You Need to Know About Solar Panels
6 Tips to Better Work With Your IT Department
Just Another Manic Monday
The Four-Year College Degree on a Budget
Equities12 hours ago
Development12 hours ago
How to Get Your Network Working For You
Development12 hours ago
7 Things Advisors Need to Know About Succession Planning
Let's Solve It1 day ago
Do the Recent Trade Tensions Matter for the U.S. Economy?
Research1 day ago
What Every Investor Can Learn From Buffett’s $4.3 Billion Mistake
Insights1 day ago
China’s Looming Current Account Deficit Will Have Consequences for Us All
Research2 days ago
Trump’s Trade War Is Good for These 3 Dividend Stocks
Development2 days ago
The Truth About Getting to the Next Level as an Advisor