There is no better time than the present to reset your personal and business GPS. Here are 10 simple – and I mean simple – suggestions to guide you in your “adjustment.”
- What was the best thing that happened to you or your business in 2017? Why? Figure out a way to do it again in 2018.
- What were your activities on the best days you had in 2017? Do it again in 2018.
- What were the skills you used on some of your most productive days in 2017? Find ways to use those skills again in 2018.
- What were the moments with your family and friends in 2017 that gave you the most pleasure, satisfaction and happiness? Do it again in 2018.
- What were the things that you were most grateful for in 2017? Don’t lose sight of them in 2018.
- How many times in 2017 did you miss an opportunity to help someone or make someone feel good about themselves? Don’t miss those opportunities in 2018.
- How many times did you sell yourself short in 2017 and play it too safe? Start looking for ways to build your self-confidence in 2018.
- How many times in 2017 did you put your business or career ahead of your family? Stop abusing the real gifts and wealth in your life in 2018.
- How many times did you laugh at yourself in 2017? Find more reasons to laugh at yourself and have fun at your own expense in 2018.
- How many times in 2017 did you miss or put off an opportunity to invest in yourself and learn something that would make you better? Set a goal in 2018 to invest in yourself. When you get better, everything and everyone around you gets better as well.
Is Life a Game of Chess or Poker?
Weapon Sales Across the Globe Drive Safety and Security Theme
How to Sharpen Your Social Skills with Two Distinct Listening Styles
How to Find Your Authentic Voice
A Smile Is Vital to Your Message
Myth Busting the Settlement Industry
Advisors: Consider These Inexpensive Holiday Gift Ideas for Clients
7 Steps To Hire Great Team Members
An Acronym You Should Remember When Leading Change
India’s Booming Economy Expected to Firm Up Gold Demand
Investments14 hours ago
Global Equity Views 4Q 2018
Development14 hours ago
How To Deliver Value During Prospect Engagement
Financial Podcasts14 hours ago
How to Merge a CPA Firm With a Wealth Management Firm
Learn2 days ago
Millennials and Responsible Investing: Bridging the Generation Gap
Social Selling2 days ago
Is Spending Piles of Money on Marketing Just a Waste?
Building Smarter Portfolios2 days ago
Understanding Hedge Fund Replication
Insights3 days ago
Leaders: How Your Audacious Goal Can Actually Hurt People
Development3 days ago
Discouraged? Remember Why You Got in This Business