At one minute into January 1, we all had the same opportunity presented to us.
We all were given a clean blank canvas to use to draw our future success. So with the New Year now 11 days old, let me ask: What did you draw?
- Did it show more of the same or a bold picture of what you are truly capable of achieving?
- Did you draw a future that is below your capabilities or one that will offer you growth and success?
- Did your picture show your knowledge and skills getting stale or did you draw what it looks like when you truly invest in yourself and your future?
- Did your picture show you being victimized by distractions or circumstance, or did it depict you as a master of your circumstances?
- Did your picture show how you will be different in 2017 or did it show you “stuck in the mud” and re-living all of what you wish you had changed last year?
Wait…maybe you didn’t draw your future. If so, then it’s not too late. You can start with the above questions. George Eliot (the pen name used by Mary Ann Evans, an English novelist, poet, journalist, translator and one of the leading writers of the Victorian era) said, “It is never too late to be who you might have been.”
There are many more questions that only you can ask and only you can answer. But, what will you draw? The choice is yours: Your future success is yours also, but you have to define it first for it to become a reality
Don’t miss this opportunity to be bold today and every day that follows. Take the first step now. Start drawing…the canvas of your life is right here.
How Fear Blocks Sales Success
Are Your People Struggling With Innovation?
Why Your Investing Lifetime is So Important
The Fascinating Questions of a 100 Year AI Life
The Number of Americans Who Feel They Will Be Better off in a Year Is at a Record High
5 Ways M&A Can Hurt Your Brand
The Enormous Impact of Company Culture on Business Growth
Confronting the Ghosts of Your Financial Past for Future Control
5 Attitudes to Enhance Aging
One Rarely-Used Strategy to Push Your Sales Copy Over the Top
Equities17 hours ago
The Bulls Are Getting Stronger
Markets17 hours ago
S&P 500? More Like The S&P 50
Development17 hours ago
5 Questions Prospects May Ask Before Deciding to Hire You as Their Advisor
Let's Solve It2 days ago
Is Inflation Really Dead?
Markets2 days ago
Could Cyclicals Make a Comeback in 2019
Equities2 days ago
US Technology Sector is Setting Up for A Momentum Breakout Move
FinTech4 days ago
The Next Global Financial Meltdown Is Just Around the Corner
Advisor4 days ago
Stay Away From Dumb Money: The Crowd Is Rarely Right