Written by: Ken Kupchik
2018 is upon us and as we get ready to look forward to another year of selling. This is the time of year when we start seeing lots of articles predicting the sales trends of the future, complete with lists of what we can expect for the following year.
Here at Spiro, the AI CRM, we’ve come up with our own list of predictions for the following year too. The difference between our list and everyone else’s, however, is that ours is probably a lot more realistic. It’s so realistic, in fact, that we’re guaranteeing these predictions for 2018 will come true.
Here they are:
1. Salespeople will make lots and lots of prospecting calls. Millions of calls!
2. Gatekeepers everywhere will try to block salespeople from the decision maker.
3. Gallons upon gallons of coffee will be consumed by salespeople in offices across the globe.
4. Managers everywhere will ask salespeople what “they’ve got cooking today?”
5. Salespeople will try to identify their prospect’s needs and problems.
6. Comp plans will change and make everyone throw their hands up in the air.
7. Some people will crush their sales quotas, but some will miss them in a big way.
8. Prospects will promise to call salespeople back, but will rarely actually do so.
9. Salespeople will be stressed out, overworked, and under-appreciated.
10. But they’ll keep at it, secretly loving the sales career they chose.
11 Most Read IRIS Articles of the Week!
Knowing Your Unique Selling Points Can Separate You from Other Advisors
How to Ensure Maximum Reach with Your Content Strategy
Understanding Indexed Life Illustrations
Why You Might Not Be Getting New Business The Easy Way
7 Facts That Can Destroy Your Retirement Vision
One Huge Leadership Secret to Get Innovative Ideas You Need
Is Your Financial Advisor Acting in Your Best Interests?
How to Build an Interesting News Story for Journalists and Their Readers
Nothing Sells Itself
Development2 days ago
How to Think like the Best Advisors in the Business
Research2 days ago
Reaction to Growing Number of Millionaires
Development2 days ago
Regardless of a Client’s Financial Position, Provide Them Hope
Development3 days ago
The Billion-Dollar Mindset: What Drives Top Advisors?
Equities3 days ago
How the Deficit Will Reach $40 Trillion
Strategies3 days ago
Tweeting Away Market Complacency
Strategies4 days ago
Why You Should Bet The Pot on a Trader Who Plays Poker
Development4 days ago
When Products Become Entitlements, Then People Buy!