Written by: Ken Kupchik
2018 is upon us and as we get ready to look forward to another year of selling. This is the time of year when we start seeing lots of articles predicting the sales trends of the future, complete with lists of what we can expect for the following year.
Here at Spiro, the AI CRM, we’ve come up with our own list of predictions for the following year too. The difference between our list and everyone else’s, however, is that ours is probably a lot more realistic. It’s so realistic, in fact, that we’re guaranteeing these predictions for 2018 will come true.
Here they are:
1. Salespeople will make lots and lots of prospecting calls. Millions of calls!
2. Gatekeepers everywhere will try to block salespeople from the decision maker.
3. Gallons upon gallons of coffee will be consumed by salespeople in offices across the globe.
4. Managers everywhere will ask salespeople what “they’ve got cooking today?”
5. Salespeople will try to identify their prospect’s needs and problems.
6. Comp plans will change and make everyone throw their hands up in the air.
7. Some people will crush their sales quotas, but some will miss them in a big way.
8. Prospects will promise to call salespeople back, but will rarely actually do so.
9. Salespeople will be stressed out, overworked, and under-appreciated.
10. But they’ll keep at it, secretly loving the sales career they chose.
What Are You Reading and Are You Changing How You Operate?
How to Handle a Small Car Wreck
4 Considerations Before Slapping Your LinkedIn Profile Together
9 Stupid Money Mistakes to Avoid
Is Your Goal Setting Pure Fantasy?
How Agile Performance Accelerates Business Results
Safeguarding Your Biggest Financial Asset
3 Tips on Business Cards for Financial Advisors
Are Bloggers and Influencers Worth the Money to Influence Consumers?
Apple and Disney Are Set to Stream
Markets11 hours ago
The Chameleons Are on the Run
Compliance11 hours ago
Regulators Focusing on How Firms Identify, Monitor and Test Custody Scenarios With Client Assets
FinTech11 hours ago
Is JPMCoin a Cryptocurrency and What Should Swift Do About It?
Equities1 day ago
The Bulls Are Getting Stronger
Markets1 day ago
S&P 500? More Like The S&P 50
Development1 day ago
5 Questions Prospects May Ask Before Deciding to Hire You as Their Advisor
Let's Solve It2 days ago
Is Inflation Really Dead?
Markets2 days ago
Could Cyclicals Make a Comeback in 2019