Successfully concluding the new business is no easy task. Needing to meet a quota can be overwhelming. No one advises new sales representatives upfront about the number of touches one needs to undertake within each task.Many fear the possibility of angering their prospect with too many touches. Little understanding is in place as to ‘the why’ and the ‘how-to’ proceed. So representatives and entrepreneurs will choose not to annoy anyone. Although they cross their fingers, nothing much transpires.The right assistance helps with concluding business.Initially, I was one who worried about potentially offending prospective clientele. On the other hand, it was evident that questions are necessary, and multiple attempts to connect are a must. A deep breath, creativity, and curiosity were my novice strategies.
Three initial steps, before calling, set me apart from my competition:
- ‘You can do this’ was my frequent self-motivating speech
- The answer to ‘what will catch immediate attention?’ became my opening line
- Next, I introduced myself to quickly explain why I’d like to learn more about their company.
- Often, these steps worked well for getting to the initial stage of the conversation.As we advance in our careers or entrepreneurship, we witness changes in styles, strategies, and technology. We always have to be in learning mode to keep up and potentially remain ahead of our competition.The distinguishing factor is to accept that not everything works well. We are to learn from those experiences that do not meet our expectations so that we may move forward on solid footing.Executives have a strong need to test new software for efficiencies and training for employees. Entrepreneurs are blindsided by the need to learn the intricacies of sales as they build the business. Knowledge of the sales cycle and expert follow-up are largely unknown.By embracing the new, offers of help, and collaborative efforts, business development tends to improve.Upon receiving a call from GetCiara, my advice came back to me:
- Take an occasional calculated risk
- Say yes to a surprising opportunity
- Get the help needed to improve the odds
- The startup is launching a unique technology for sales representatives — their software ties into CRM software. In their words, “it is a platform for sales professionals to learn from the best in their fields, improve their skills, and nail their customer conversations.”As representatives receive reminders to follow up with their clientele, unique messaging also appears. Sales authorities and organizations are providing their unique playbooks for the representatives.The messaging provides reminders about the sales process and ideas to include at each stage of the conversation. You may choose from a variety of styles of selling. We are excited to contribute our Nice Girls DO Get The Sale Playbook insights (coming soon). In actuality, it is nice people who do get the sale. Kindness and respect for all receive attention and the results we desire.
Your Story: Are You Successfully Concluding Business?Business depends upon timely follow-up. The CRM software was created for sales representatives never again to miss an opportunity. Sadly, many representatives are lazy about inputting their notes, or the dates for their new appointments.With the availability of a GetCiara sales playbook integrating with CRM systems, it’s more critical than ever to have a system in place. You may think it’s a waste of time and money, but what do your competitors think? Perhaps it is worthwhile to research the website and decide for yourself what will work best for successfully concluding business. Your bottom-line depends upon doing the research.
Sales Tips: Are You Successfully Concluding Business?
- Create a mastermind group to enhance what you know
- Test new ideas and track the results
- Refine practices and embrace better habits
- Pledge to become a follow-up guru
- Cheerfully check in with prospects and clients alike
- Ask your clientele for feedback on the help you provide
- Continue to improve upon your method of assisting clients
- Systematically educate yourself on the new technology and procedures
- Strategize with peers on the better practices for securing business
- Celebrate Success!
- Today’s Blog is provided to help you achieve the Smooth Sale!
Related: Do You Sell With Enthusiasm?