by Monique Kassa @ The Plastic Bank
The world is a beautiful place that should be enjoyed. Why not live each day to the fullest?
Here are some thoughts on how to live a more meaningful and positive life.
- Use your time wisely. Once time has passed it’s gone.
- Always take the time to learn. Take time every day to learn something new.
- Spend time nurturing your passions. After all what’s life without passion!
- Become socially engaged with your community. Notice how your world and community changes.
- Focus on being grateful.
- Be a positive role model for your family, friends and community.
- Become an everyday hero. Start small – reduce your every day consumption, reuse items you may have otherwise replaced and don’t forget to recycle!
11 Most Read IRIS Articles of the Week!
Why Secure Passwords Matter and How to Create Them
10 Ways to Celebrate International Women’s Day
Becoming a Great Podcast Host with Celeste Headlee
New Guiding Principles for Opportunity Zone Investors
Leaders: Do You Challenge Your Status Quo?
9 Marketing Trends That Will Dominate This Year
How To Keep Envy From Destroying Your Workplace
6 Tips to Help Your Journey to Retirement
Who Do You Sell to First
Forward-Looking Investing1 day ago
Moat Investing: Powered by Morningstar
Market Strategist1 day ago
We Are Not Convinced the Market Storm Has Completely Passed
Development1 day ago
Advisors: How To Answer “What Do You Do?”
Markets2 days ago
Higher Mortgage Rates, Student Loans and Nike
Equities2 days ago
7 Stocks That Pay the Largest Dividends of All That Trade on Nasdaq – Or Do They?
Advisor2 days ago
The Wizards of Wall Street vs. The Selbees from Michigan
Markets3 days ago
The Chameleons Are on the Run
Compliance3 days ago
Regulators Focusing on How Firms Identify, Monitor and Test Custody Scenarios With Client Assets