These were great! Please give a shout out to the author and be social!
1. Uber, the world’s largest taxi company, owns no vehicles. Facebook, the world’s most popular media owner, creates no content. Something interesting is happening, says Chris Skinner. We agree. Read more in What Exactly Is Digital Transformation?
2. Preston McSwain reminds us that Henry David Thoreau penned in his journal, “Methinks that the moment my legs begin to move, my thoughts begin to flow.” Preston asks us, Are We More Coherent When We Are Disconnected?
3. The issue of cybersecurity is not going away. Thomas Fink is here to provide a little pre-Halloween scare in Cybersecurity Matters: Protect Your and Your Clients’ Investments.
4. How many books have you read this year? Melissa Bellerjeau pens You Probably Don’t Read Enough. Here’s Why You Should.
6. How’s your sleep going? James E. Wilson tells us that American’s spend $50B a year on sleep products that have nothing to do with the real reason of Why Americans are Losing Sleep.
7. Is TV Being Disrupted? Or Progressing Through an Evolution Through Our Viewing Habits? Alex Low gives us all a clue to the answer and what has caused all of this.
8. Do the Rise of the Noise Traders have little-to-no impact on the overall market? David Trainer gives us a surprising new perception.
9. Finally, Kimberly Davis asks, Is There a Price We Pay for Snakiness? So, how do you show up in the world?
Is Life a Game of Chess or Poker?
Weapon Sales Across the Globe Drive Safety and Security Theme
How to Sharpen Your Social Skills with Two Distinct Listening Styles
How to Find Your Authentic Voice
A Smile Is Vital to Your Message
Myth Busting the Settlement Industry
Advisors: Consider These Inexpensive Holiday Gift Ideas for Clients
7 Steps To Hire Great Team Members
An Acronym You Should Remember When Leading Change
India’s Booming Economy Expected to Firm Up Gold Demand
Investments18 hours ago
Global Equity Views 4Q 2018
Development18 hours ago
How To Deliver Value During Prospect Engagement
Financial Podcasts18 hours ago
How to Merge a CPA Firm With a Wealth Management Firm
Learn2 days ago
Millennials and Responsible Investing: Bridging the Generation Gap
Social Selling2 days ago
Is Spending Piles of Money on Marketing Just a Waste?
Building Smarter Portfolios2 days ago
Understanding Hedge Fund Replication
Insights3 days ago
Leaders: How Your Audacious Goal Can Actually Hurt People
Development3 days ago
Discouraged? Remember Why You Got in This Business