Are you looking for ways to help our planet this decade? Considering that we’re in the midst of a climate crisis, it’s crucial that we shift to more sustainable practices.
In today’s episode, Kimberly Griego-Kiel uncovers what will be trending in the sustainability world for 2020 and beyond. From curbing the use of fossil fuels and animal-based diets to bringing back slow fashion and sustainable travel, this conversation fills you in on six big trends that you can be a part of.In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why plant-based eating is important for sustainability
- What makes fashion one of the world’s largest polluters
- Recommendations on how to make sure you’re donating clothes to charities that won’t throw the garments away
- Alternatives to air travel
- And more!
- Tune in to discover what changes you can make in 2020 to help our planet!