Recorded live at IMPACT® 2019, this episode of Permission to Succeed features Doug Heikkinen and Sean Walters, CEO of the Investments and Wealth Institute, discussing importance of being a life-long learner, and how education can help Advisors adapt to meet clients’ changing needs.
In this episode, you will learn:
- Why IMCA changed its name to the Investments & Wealth Institute.
- The three mega issues – the Three Cs – tracked by the Investments & Wealth Institute board, and how they affect the Advisor community.
- Why continuing education is important to Advisors.
- There is always opportunity to change careers within our industry, and how that is a good thing for young advisors.
- IRIS Media Works recorded 16 Permission to Succeed podcasts from our pop-up podcast “studio” in the Discovery Data booth at IMPACT 2019. Fueled by coffee and the conference energy swirling around us, we had a great time talking to leaders from across the financial services industry. Thank you to Discovery Data and to our guests for participating in this grand experiment. We hope you enjoy and learn from these conversations as much as we did.