When you align your financial plans with your personal values, it becomes much easier to achieve your goals.
In this episode, Peter Raskin explains how he helps his clients align their values with their financial plans through an approach called responsible investing. This episode is a must-listen for anyone who wants to choose the companies they invest in, not only based on financial criteria, but also with a strong consideration of environmental, social, and governance issues.In this episode, you will learn:
- What responsible investing really is and how to get started
- What environmental, social, and governance factors are and why they’re important to consider in responsible investing
- How to screen and engage with companies that align with your values
- The trends around ESG investing
- And more!
- Tune in and learn how to invest in companies whose values align with yours!
Related: Make Your Travel Dreams Come True