Your Social Security is a critical part of your financial plan, but isn’t always easy to navigate. While you may think you know all about Social Security this episode is all about 'gotcha's' you may not be aware of, and how your decisions can irrevocably impact your financial security.
In this episode, Esther Szabo helps you increase your knowledge with the help of Social Security expert, Marcia Mantell. Together they discuss important considerations and highlight why proactive planning is important --especially for women
In this episode, you will learn:
- How COVID-19 is impacting people’s social security
- Common mistakes of the impact COVID-19 is having on benefit planning
- Why women need to strategically plan for their social security
- The math behind social security
- Why women especially to need to be strategic about planning this benefit
- And more!
Tune in now to learn everything you need to know about the ins and outs of social security!