In the 17th episode of The COO Roundtable, Matt welcomes Vibhaw Arya, Chief Operating Officer at Shufro Rose and Brandon McKerney, Partner and Director of Operations at Columbia Pacific Wealth Management. Headquartered in New York City, New York, Shufro Rose manages approximately $1.5B in AUM and was founded in 1938. Columbia Pacific Wealth Management manages almost $4.5B in AUM and is headquartered in Seattle, Washington. As the country continues to navigate the unfolding COVID-19 crisis, our guests detail their respective firms’ response to this operating challenge.
Matt, Vib, and Brandon discuss the COO’s role in supporting a firm’s “People, Culture, and Vision” and much more, including:
- Their backgrounds, including Brandon being drafted as a pitcher for the Seattle Mariners
- The role of the COO in continuing firm productivity and boosting morale during this time
- Their firms’ transition to working from home and their experience in two major cities seriously affected by COVID-19
- The COO’s responsibility in implementing the firm’s vision by empowering employees and finding the best solutions available
- How they drive integration and user adoption in their firms
- Career paths their firms have created for their teams
We hope you enjoy, share, and subscribe!
To read a full transcript of this episode, please click here.
Sign up here to be notified of new practice management content added to our blog on a regular basis.