Given COVID-19 lockdown circumstances, families are seeing much more of each other than usual. Have you thought about how this can affect your family business?
In this episode, Tim Scannell sheds light on the importance of identifying potential conflicts in the family business, how these conflicts can accelerate and what the potential repercussions of conflicts are. He discusses the key steps to reducing and resolving such conflicts, and shares tips on how to resolve them if they come up.
In this episode, you will learn:
- The four levels of family business conflict
- The negative effects of allowing conflict to fester
- How you can mitigate conflict within the family business
- How working remotely may have affected professional relationships
- How an “outsider” can help avoid and resolve conflicts
- And more!
Tune in now to discover the steps you should take to prepare against conflict in your business!
Related: Finding Your Advisor Glass Slipper