Are you struggling to get your message across to your audience? Do you want to be that person who motivates a room of people to take action?
In this episode, Matt has the pleasure of speaking with renowned media icon Steve Kosch, the founder and leader of Media Training Network. Steve’s years of varied experiences on such media platforms as ABC, The Weather Channel, and CNN have led him to this point in life where he is helping executives, experts, and business leaders learnhow to effectively communicate with their audiences by developing an executive presence.
In this episode, you will learn:
- About the client process of working with Media Training Network
- How to lead your audience to your final call-to-action
- Steve’s recommendations for incorporating visuals into your presentations
- An example of a speaker who embodies an executive presence
- And more!
- Tune in and learn how to improve your next presentation by working on your executive presence!