When you eventually pass on your estate to the next generation, do you know if your loved ones will be protected from creditors?
In this episode, Tim Scannell is joined by John Wiktor from HMB Legal Counsel to answer the most common questions about advanced planning for estates. Together, Tim and John share experiences and examples from the client accounts they mutually work on.
In this episode, you will learn:
- What the threshold for the “death tax” is
- How to make your asset transfer more meaningful
- What to consider before moving to a no-income-tax state
- The importance of having creditor protection
- What the big advantage is to giving your kids money through a trust rather than as an outright gift
- And more!
Tune in now to get the answers you’ve been looking for about advanced planning for your estate.