Most people have money draining out of their lives, and they’re completely unaware of it.
In this episode of The Money OrchardTM Podcast, Dennis Zaderaka uncovers sources of money-leaks and strategies for holding onto more of your income. This eye-opening conversation is filled with tips that you can use right away to plug those money drains.
In this episode, you will learn:
- Why spending money is an emotional event
- A negotiation tip to use at dealerships that offer 0% financing
- A little-known fact about credit-card companies’ freedom to change interest rates
- How you can rid yourself of the interest payments incurred on your debts
- The do’s and don’ts of credit cards
- How to use a time-money-exchange outlook when making purchasing decisions
- Tune in now and learn how to plug the money drains in your life!