Everyone has some kind of emotional tie to money. How do your emotions influence your financial decisions?
In this episode, Mike Guarino conducts a mock interview with his co-host, Aric Johnson, to demonstrate how our past experiences and different mindsets can impact our money decisions. Mike also explains why a financial plan can help people forge ahead with confidence even if they’re still feeling anxious from past money mistakes.
In this episode, you will learn:
- What behavioral finance is and how it can help an advisor get to know their clients
- What factors in life influence our outlook on money
- The difference between an abundance mindset and a scarcity mindset
- Steps for overcoming emotional hurdles when budgeting and investing
- Why a financial plan focuses on results rather than performance
- And more!
Tune in now to get insight into how your emotions impact your money decisions.