The ability to successfully do something over and over again not only builds skills, but it also builds confidence.
That is Cormac Kinney’s career story as he shares with host Doug Heikkinen at the SALT Conference in Las Vegas. Cormac is the CEO of Diamond Standard, a U.S- and Bermuda-based organization. They are manufacturers of the diamond commodity and developers of the hardware and software that powers it.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What Diamond Standard is all about
- How diamonds are traded
- Why Cormac chose to trade diamonds instead of gold
- How advisors can effectively explain the trading of diamonds to their clients
- Cormac’s path to serial entrepreneurship
- The process and challenges of developing new ideas
- What success means to him and his advice for aspiring serial entrepreneurs