There’s a digital transformation happening that a lot of money managers know they need to get on. They need a digital roadmap, and they need to start their journey. But they’re not sure how.
In a live recording at the Charles Schwab IMPACT 2019 conference, Doug Heikkinen speaks with Yaela Shamberg, chief product officer and co-founder at InvestCloud, about the digital platform where money owners, money managers, and asset-service providers can cherry-pick the apps that will best suit theirs and their clients’ needs. This is a conversation that encourages financial professionals to start using a digital strategy that will help them serve clients at every life stage.In this episode, you will learn:
- Where InvestCloud first got their start
- Recommendations for approaching a new digital strategy
- The definition of digital empathy
- What impact longer lifespans might have on future wealth transfers
- And more!
- Tune in now and get inspired to join the digital transformation!Resources: IRIS.xyz | InvestCloud | Yaela Shamberg | InvestCloud Twitter | Discovery Data