As we progress through our lives, we go from being people at work to having our money at work.
Today, Doug Alden outlines the three life stages that people tend to experience and how he helps clients navigate each one. Doug also discusses the roles we play during these stages, the different places our money goes to, and the different pressures we experience on our wealth.In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Three life stages: accumulation, distribution, and preservation
- The role of money and wealth in retirement
- Six different places your money can travel to
- The difference between a conventional approach to retirement versus an enhanced approach
- And more!
- Join Doug now to learn about it.
Related: Top 10 Financial Planning Tips for 2020