As with other life transitions, a new year marks an opportunity for us to reflect on the past and prioritize for the future.
In this episode, Esther Szabo explores an important part of navigating a transition: reflecting on what’s important as you transition to your new normal. Esther also encourages you to consider which aspects of your financial lifeyou couldn’t control last year and decade, which aspects you could, and what actions to take moving forward.
- Questions to ask yourself while reflecting on the past year or decade
- Why personal finance not black-or-white
- Why Esther cautions against emotional decision-making when investing
- About Esther’s Bliss List tool and how it generates your big-picture view of what’s important
- And more!
- Listen now and consider how your past year can inform your future.
Related: How Women in Transition Can Make Their Best Decisions