Has the transition to relying more on technology during COVID-19 added to an already stressful situation –– or were you already using technology in your practice?
Today, Matt is joined by returning guest Andrew Healy, co-founder of Water & Wall, a marketing and communications company that works with brands across the financial spectrum.
Andrew talks about how RIAs who had been hesitant about video conferencing were suddenly forced to dip their toes in the digital pool when COVID-19 hit the U.S. He shares what advisors have done well from a digital-marketing perspective, how they’ve redefined the client experience, and what fundamental aspects of advice-giving had a chance to shine during the early stages of the pandemic.
In this episode, you will learn:
- Ways that RIAs day-to-day work has been impacted by COVID-19
- How RIAs have adapted to using new technologies
- What changes advisors have made to their websites during the pandemic
- 5 questions to ask yourself when choosing what type of content to create
- How to use your interests to differentiate yourself from other advisors
- Why Andrew believes that RIAs have done a fantastic job with strengthening existing client relationships
- And more!
Tune in now to learn how RIAs have managed to adapt with excellence during COVID-19.