Why It Should Never Be Sales Over Service
Do you feel like you’re constantly being sold to by people in financial services?Today, Justin Bennett discusses why the sales-centric ways of the financial services industry need to end. This is a candid discussion that uncovers the flaws of this industry and what Justin is doing to keep service at the forefront, even if it means being an outlier.In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What financial professionals overlook when they prioritize sales over service
- How having a focus on service creates introductions
- What could happen if the financial industry were to become service-focused
- Why this industry has a high turnover ratio
- And more!
- Tune in now to hear an inside take on why people in financial services need to give their approach to client relationships an overhaul!