The Treasury Department recently issued new FAQs regarding SBA PPP loans. It addresses many key questions and issues, however, some business owners remain in the dark and are looking for clarity.
In part three of the PPP loans series, Derek Myron speaks with Dan Yates, CEO at Endeavour Bank, to offer an insight from the banks’ perspective of the SBA PPP loans and the most recent expansion of the program. Together they break down the current funding situation, and what the recent FAQs do to provide more clarity – and in some cases create some unknowns.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How banks are addressing SBA PPP loan applications
- How internal and federal restrictions on banks may be impacting processing
- Tips for business owners who feel “stalled” in the process
- The chances of a third round of PPP funding
- The loan forgiveness eligibility and process
- And more!
Tune in now to hear facts and gain clarity about the SBA PPP program.