This episode of Permission to Succeed features Doug Heikkinen and Ross Marino, a financial planner and the Founder & CEO of Advisor2X, discussing how advisors are excited about transitioning many aspects of their businesses to grow and stay relevant.
In this podcast, you will learn about:
- The reversal of traditional planning relationships – yes, clients still need help with their portfolios, but planners are focusing more on their clients’ life events and meeting their needs at each stage.
- The greying of advisors is not necessarily forcing them out. Excitement around new ways of business is keeping them engaged.
- How Ross’s commitment to helping Advisors learn led him to start Advisor2X.
- Why you should consider attending the Retirement & Longevity Conference
- RESOURCES: Advisor2X | Retirement & Longevity Summit