Are you making an effort to surround yourself with like-minded people?
In this episode, Justin Bennett talks about his decision to be intentional about building friendships with people who are similar to him. Today’s conversation is one that emphasizes the benefits of finding and nurturing connections with like-minded people.In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Examples of where you might meet your community of like-minded people
- Ways to stay in touch with new friends
- Words of advice about how to approach new friendships
- The benefits of spending time with people who are similar to you
- And more!
- Tune in now to discover what can happen when you surround yourself with like-minded people!
Related: Your Personal Economy Is a Lot Like Chicken Noodle Soup