The stock market is starting to look good, but the U.S. economy is still in bad shape. Why is that?
In this episode, Jeff Green and Lauren Smith give their take on why there’s a disconnect between the state of the market and economy during this stage of COVID-19. Are there any signs that the economy is starting up again? You’re about to find out!
In this episode, you will learn:
- Why this isn’t a “normal” recession at all
- Three reasons why the market is improving, despite the economy’s current state
- Which industries have led the way in the market during COVID-19
- Signs that the economy is starting up again
- Why Jeff foresees a U-shaped recovery for the economy and a V-shaped recovery for the stock market
- And more!
Tune in for insight into why there’s a disconnect between the state of the market versus the economy during this stage of COVID-19.